True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2
We’ve built on our know-how of making a story rich horror mystery escape game to craft a better and significantly longer adventure sequel to True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 1.
Holly Stonehouse followed the clues from her old family house to finally arrive at the Dark Falls Asylum and again see that someone was there before her, waiting for her. However this time she is no longer a spectator and what follows her is no longer just a shadow – the danger is real as the Asylum comes alive at night. Collecting clues, going through notes and photographs, unlocking devious puzzles and constructing complex chains of adventure actions, help Holly escape the night and find the answers. Was her mother crazy or was there really another sister? Did her mother commit suicide? How could Dahlia “come back” after the fire and who or what is the terrifying thing that Holly saw at Heather’s house and that kept following her ever since?
- Explore a large open world.
- Use Map for fast traveling.
- Solve more than 40 puzzles.
- Watch over 10 minutes of elaborate cutscenes.
- Add hundreds of notes to your diary to fully immerse in the story rich mystery.
- Find 14 hidden character figurines and retrace the events.
- Unlock 30 achievements.
- Unlock Bonus Materiala